While there are a number of things that can improve your athletic performance and overall health, we are 100% convinced that proper rest should be at the top of your list. As athletes, we sometimes focus so much on our training and equipment that we no longer recover properly and that is a big mistake.
The progress that we can make during the recovery phase, however, only with adequate rest and optimal nutrition support. If we don’t care, we not only miss out on the benefits of our workouts, but we can create more problems. (e.g. from injuries)
“FILL UP” THE EMPTY MEMORY
If the body could speak, it would follow you every Training session say the following: “I am empty and need to be refilled immediately. Feed me high quality carbohydrates and proteins as soon as possible (within the first 30 minutes) and I will do the following for you:
- I will fill the muscle cells with fuel so that they can be used for training do not stand empty the next day. I’ll do this even better – I’ll be storing MORE minutes of fuel in the muscles, which means MORE fuel will be available for future workouts. This is what “Carbo Loading” is all about!
- I will build lean muscle tissue even more so that you can increase your training volume and intensity without your muscles suffering.
- Me I will reduce or even stop the impending “sore muscles”
- I will help you to support the immune system and I will have a positive effect on it
Recoverite and Vegan Recoverite deliver your body exactly what he longs for after training:
- The ideal ratio of complex carbohydrates to protein
- Generous amounts of multiply useful glutamine (a whopping 3g per serving!)
- The potent antioxidant L-carnosine (= increases the life expectancy of the Body cells)
- A full spectrum electrolyte profile
The protein in our Recoverite helps repair muscle tissue. In order to further reduce pain and offer your body many other benefits, we also recommend taking EndurOmega.
Almost two thirds of the body consists of water. Therefore, it is important that you drink enough, not just during exercise, but throughout the day. You might feel a little dehydrated after a strenuous exercise. Take the time now to get your hydration back on track.
VITAMINS & CO.
After a strenuous workout or competition, your body begs for vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Hammer Endurolytes and Hammer Endurolytes Extreme will replenish vitamins and minerals and our range of effective antioxidants offers extensive protection against the damaging effects of free radicals.
If you regularly vigorate your body exercise and challenge, this can strain your muscles and joints. Without adequate rest and nutritional support, you may find yourself in “overtraining mode”, along with an increased risk of injury.
Remember: Good and adequate rest will have a positive effect on your athletic performance and health !!